T U R N * I T * U P * T U E S D A Y

By 9:36:00 AM


Happy Tuesday, Little Unicorns!

First off, what a great Monday!

I am happy to announce that I am officially a fairy god mother to 
a healthy baby boy!

I am ridiculously happy for my friends as they begin this magical adventure 
with their beautiful new addition.

Second, See that precious little unicorn up there? Her name is MagiGal and
I am in the middle of creating something really awesome of  for you guys!

Check back on Friday to see what I am talking about!

After such an eventful day yesterday, Tuesday already feels a little drab...

Nothing a little music can't fix.

Let's get this party started.




I'm calling this my #IGotThisAnthem

🎶
"Tell me can you see me now
While I rise above the crowd
Who would of known I'd make it out
Your broken world"

🎶

It's an incredible feeling to stand
on your own two feet and show the people 
who doubted you that you're a force to be reckoned with.

So, today if you're feeling defeated, take a listen, 
put your sassy pants on, and go show them that nothing
is stopping you.

Let's make today a good one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments