THE ROAD TO TOMORROW WORLD

By 3:50:00 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mixtribe/
Photo Source: MIXTRIBE
Hello beautiful readers!

As I mentioned in my post, 10 Things You Should Know About That Girl
music is an important part of who I am. 

It has helped me through the happiest and hardest parts of my life and has 
allowed me to express emotions that I couldn't always put in words. 

There's a good chance that if we are friends I've dropped you a link to a song to listen to. 

When my sister first introduced me to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) my life was forever changed. There is just something about the bass and the happiness in the music that runs so deep in your bones that you can't help but dance. 

In May 2014 my boyfriend took me to my first EDM Fesival! We went to Sunset Music Festival, right in our hometown of Tampa, FL! It was such an amazing experience for so many reasons! Actually, I'm going to list my 3 favorite reasons for you. You're welcome.

[1] You are surrounded by people who love and feel the music the same way you do. 
Um, need I say more?

[2] Instead of people giving me weird looks for wearing a tutu with a light up bathing suit, people stopped me to tell me that my outfit was awesome! Some people go all out on costumes (those are my favorite kind of people), some wear almost nothing, and some wear everyday clothes. 
Anything Goes.

 [3] People literally dance like no one is watching. They dance in the crowd, they dance in line for whatever they are in line for, they dance from stage to stage. and Who isn't happy when they are dancing?

It's happiness everyone should feel at some point in their life. 

When I go to a music festival the problems I have are on hold until the festival is over. 
Music rules my life for the weekend. 

My boyfriend was going to festivals and shows long before I was, but together we have been to two Sunset Music Festivals, EDC Orlando, way too many shows to list, and in September we are going to the biggest music festival that we have ever been to...
TomorrowWorld!


If you have no idea why I am freaking out about this just watch the aftermovie from TomorrowWorld last year (above).

IS THAT NOT AMAZING?!

There are so many amazing details that go into TomorrowWorld and I wasn't  sure how to explain it to you in words the perfect way. So, I had my boyfriend do it! He's pretty fantastic with words so you're in for a treat:
"From September 24th-28th the grounds of Chattahoochee Hills come alive with the vibrant colors, body trembling bass, and magical forest that is TomorrowWorld. 150,000+ people flock to Atlanta, GA for the 5 day, 4 night camping bonanza every year to be a part of what is truly one of the most amazing and fun-filled festivals the world has to offer. The smaller sister festival of Belgium’s TomorrowLand, TomorrowWorld, brings people from all over the world for one long weekend of mayhem in the US. Over 150+ artists span across 9 stages including massive name DJs such as Hardwell, Bassnectar, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and many many more, as they bring this year’s theme, The Key to Happiness, to life right in front of your eyes. Camping takes place in TomorrowWorld’s own small city Dreamville where more than 40,000 of the masses gather to continue the party day in and day out even when the main lights and sounds aren’t booming. They have a giant marketplace with their own shops and restaurants, tents as far as the eye can see, and their own private pre-party, The Gathering, to kick off the weekend right on Thursday." 
-My Boyfriend

So there you go! I'm basically going to the biggest dance party in the history of dance parties. And want to know what the best part of going to a dance party is? DRESSING UP! Duh.

So, lets talk festival costumes! 
Are you going to a festival soon and not really sure how you want to dress up?

Well, you're in luck because in my next post I'm going to talk to you about the steps I take when making my costume decisions! And at the end you get to see what I've chosen to be for my 3 festival days at TomorrowWorld!

If you have any questions that you would like me to answer about festival costumes just comment below and I'll do my best to answer them in the next post!



P.S These are all the DJ's that will be at TomorrowWorld:












You Might Also Like

0 comments